Molblly 12 Inches King Size Mattress for Back Pain Relief, Gel Memory Foam Mattress in a Box, Fiberglass Free, Medium Firm, 10-Year Support, Premium King Bed
Disclaimer: I may make a small commission if you purchase things by clicking on my links. This will not cost you anything.
I know lots of people that have a bad back and have trouble sleeping. This mattress will help you sleep and help relieve your back discomfort. I hope you check out this mattress and purchase to make your life better!
- ❄️ 【Perfect for Hot Sleepers】 This premium king mattress features a triple layer design with cooling gel memory foam in upper layer to maintain a comfortable climate all night while conforming to the body to ease pressure points.
- 💏 【No Disruption】The gel infused memory foam in this king bed mattress crates to your body and reduce motion transfer, providing a non-disturbed sleep even your partner turn or toss in the middle of the night.
- 🛌 【Ideal Support for Any Position】 This king size bed features a medium-firm feel. It is firm enough to support you evenly, but soft enough to be gentle where you’re sensitive. You will never want to get up once laying down.
- 📦 【Cool Mattress in a Box】 Molblly technology allows this 12 inch king mattress to be efficiently compressed into one box for ultimate convenience. They fit all frames, such as box spring, floor, slatted base, flat platform or adjustable bed, hospital bed. Simply unbox, unroll and this mattress does the rest, expanding to its original shape within 72 hours.
- 💯 【Quality First】 We only use CertiPUR US certified gel memory foam and Oeko-Tex Certified top fabric to ensure your uncompromising safety and comfort. This king bed comes with a 10 year warranty.
Yes…we all need more time to enjoy our lives!
Today I want to show you some wonderful books I have researched and give you some tips that could help those that would love to earn some, if not all income online. The books are affiliate links that I think will benefit many of you.
Many people I have talked to, want more time to enjoy life. Young and older people want more money and freedom. Young people have told me they have small children and would love to stay home to be a full time Mom or Dad with the freedom to enjoy their children. Some would like the freedom to work anywhere with time for traveling. I have also had conversations with people near retirement age or retiring soon and would love to not only retire early, they would like to have more money after retirement. Retirement should be a reward for all the long years of working!
Here are a few of the books I think can possibly help make a dream reality!
Just click on the book image to get more information!
Great book to get started with affiliate marketing!
Just click on the book image to get great information!
I will be posting often, great ideas for making money online. Make sure to share my blog with your friends and family.
via Daily Prompt: Nervous
Hi everyone! Here on wordpress they have daily prompts. This is something the “WordPress People” would like for us to blog about. So….here goes!
Nervous…why are you nervous? Is it your health..finances..an important meeting you may be nervous about? There could be many things in this crazy world that could make a person nervous! Here is one thing that makes me nervous at times. Not having enough time to get everything done that I want to do! There just doesn’t seem to be enough time in the day for everything. As I said before, I am an artist. I sometimes have deadlines for commission work. I do a lot of oil portraits. I am especially busy around holiday times. Sooo….how do I handle my time space to get my work done you may ask? Well I try to stay on schedule. I repeat..TRY. Haha! Sometimes things just don’t work out the way I want it to when something unexpected comes up. That’s just life! Here are a few thing that help keep me balanced. Maybe these tips will help you also!
. Schedule – -Try to keep to a schedule as much as possible
.Eat right – Keep the caffeine to a low level if possible. (I love coffee!)
. Exercise – I can’t stress this enough! Exercise can really really help not
only with physical health, but as I said in my last blog it
really helps emotionally. Just a short walk out in the fresh
air helps tremendously!
. Sleep —– If possible, try to get 8 hours of sleep. I know..that is
sometimes hard to do. Eating right and exercise helps with
. Water —– It is very important to drink, hopefully 8 16 ounces of water
daily. It is important to keep hydrated!
. Write —– Write down your nervous thoughts. This can help relax you at
a least a little, and you just may see in writing your problem
is not that big of a deal in the scheme of things!
. Visualize – Visualize a happy place! Is it a beach..a walk in the woods? Go to your happy place!
These are just a few things to help keep stress levels a little lower.
I hope you follow at least some of this advice and I wish you good health and don’t stress the small stuff!!
By the way… if you would like to see my artwork, paintings for sale and oil portrait commissions…please check out my main web site at:
Thank you so much in advance for taking a look!
I don’t think I know anyone that hasn’t gone though at least some tough times. Sometimes it helps to read or hear about someone that keeps going through whatever life has handed them. I know reading or hearing from someone that has actually been through something worse than I have, but kept fighting to get through the bad times helps to give me strength. It makes me think, if they can get through what has faced them, I can face and get through what I’m going through!
I have picked out a few examples of books with encouraging examples that I hope will help you or someone you know, to help offer hope and encouragement. These books would make a great gift for someone you know that could use a little boost to help them get up, follow their dreams and go on fighting!