Disclaimer: When you click on links from my site and purchase anything, I could possibly earn a small commission from Amazon. This will not cost you anything!
Amazon Wedding Registry!
Ideas and Inspiration to make your wedding registry for family and friends easy! There are so many categories for you to send to those that would love to give you exactly what you want for your special day!
Examples of what you and those will see:
- Elevate Your Home Essentials
- Most Registered For Gifts
- Floral Mix
- Shotgun Registry Picks
- New Nate Home Collection
- Shop By Category
Reasons to love Amazon Wedding Registry
- Worlds largest selections
- Up to 20% Of Wedding Registry Completion Discount Qualifying Amazon Wedding registrants receive a one-time 20% discount on select items shipped and sold by Amazon.com.Your completion discount is sent to the primary registrant’s email address seven days after your event (wedding) date or qualification date (date you reach the $500 or more in qualifying purchases), whichever one is later. Only the primary registrant can redeem the discount.Discount Details for RegistrantsRegistrants who receive $500 or more in qualifying purchases from their Amazon Wedding Registry receive a 20% Wedding Gift discount that can be used once, for one order of up $1,500 (a maximum discount of up to $300).If your event (wedding) date is on or after 8/31/2023, the $500 qualifying purchase amount excludes Amazon.com Gift Cards, Group Gifting contributions that are received as electronic Amazon.com Gift Cards, Gift Card Fund contributions that are received as electronic Amazon.com Gift Cards, Visa gift cards, and Mastercard gift cards.When redeeming the code, the 20% discount applies to select products shipped and sold by Amazon.com. It doesn’t apply to the same items sold by other sellers.You have 90 days after your event (wedding) date to use your discount. Restrictions apply, see our terms and conditions.
- Fast Free Shipping Order with Free Shipping by Amazon Orders shipping to an eligible destination with at least the stated minimum threshold of eligible items, qualify for Free Shipping by Amazon.Shipping is free if your order includes at least the stated minimum threshold of eligible items. Any item with “FREE Shipping” on the product detail page that is fulfilled and shipped by Amazon is eligible and contributes to your free shipping order minimum.You get unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping on eligible items with Amazon Prime, with no minimum spend.To place an order:Add at least the stated minimum threshold of eligible items to your Shopping Cart.Proceed to checkout.Enter a U.S.-eligible delivery address. Note that some items shipped to Alaska or Hawaii may not be eligible for FREE shipping.Select FREE Shipping.With free shipping, your order is delivered five to eight days after all your items are available to ship, including pre-order items.Canceling items, combining orders, or changing your shipping address, speed, or preference might affect your order’s free shipping eligibility.If your order doesn’t qualify for free shipping:Check eligibility. Some sellers that fulfill and ship their own inventory charge. To learn more about these fees, goto Seller Shipping Rates.A special product, order, or handling fee may still apply even if your order is over the stated minimum threshold of eligible items.Gift cards receive FREE One-Day shipping, but don’t apply to the stated minimum threshold of eligible items.For information on extended free shipping, go to Extended Free Shipping by Amazon. For information about international free shipping to eligible addresses, visit International Free Shipping.Note: Some sellers that fulfill and ship their own inventory charge shipping fees. These shipping fees apply even if your order is over the minimum threshold of eligible items. Go to Seller Shipping Rates for more information.
- Easy Returns Return Gifts from Your Wedding RegistryYou can return gifts through your Thank You List.To return an item through your Thank You List:Go to your Wedding Registry.Select Thank You List.Find the item you wish to return, and select Return or replace gift.Follow the on-screen instructions.You can use the order number to arrange a return through the Returns Center instead. For more information, see Return a Gift.Note: Gifts purchased from your Wedding Registry are eligible for free returns within 180 days of receipt of your shipment. This return policy does not apply to items you purchase for yourself from your registry.
First, I want to wish all of you a very Happy New Year! I hope all of you have a very happy, healthy, peaceful and prosperous and blessed 2019.
New years eve always brings up memories of the past. I have to admit, I wish I could turn back the clock and relive at least one more time experiences I took for granted. Family and friends separated either by moving or by passing over. This is a great lesson for us all to enjoy the times we have with the people we have in our lives now. Do not take them for granted. Cherish each moment. You never know if it will be the last time you will see them or at least for a period of time you didn’t expect.
One such memory is of my parents. The holidays were always special to them. I am remembering the new years eve celebrations. Plenty of food and excitement getting ready to ring in the new year. We would all be together eating, waiting for the stroke of midnight. We would watch the ball to drop on tv in times square. We would yell, Happy New Year! My father would go out at midnight and shoot his gun. (It was ok to do that where we lived). I would go out and beat on pots and pans. Maybe it seems silly to you but it was a lot of fun!
I am thinking about goals for 2019. I will keep you posted. Please check back to read my ideas!
I would love to hear some of your holiday traditions. I would love to read any new years resolutions you are making also. Please share! Again, Happy New Year!
How many of us go through our day with worries on our mind? I’m sure you can relate to the fact sometimes those little nagging worries bring you down. It is not always easy to keep positive when things go wrong.
I have someone I am near every day that just seems to focus on all the bad things happening in their life. I always tell them, you can only think of one thing at a time. Make it a positive thing and push out the negative!
So often people can focus on the past. You can’t change the past, so the best thing to do is to focus on making the future a better place to live!
I love to inspire people. This book, “Positive Thinking Every Day: An Inspiration for Each Day of the Year” by Dr.Norman Vincent Peale could be something that can help your way of thinking in a positive direction and could be a great gift for someone you think could use a little help also.
From me to you…I hope you will think positive and make your life better starting today!!
Let me know what you think. Do you have tips for staying positive?
Here in the U.S. we will soon be celebrating Thanksgiving Day. We will be going to family gatherings and taking tasty dishes for family and friends. One thing I like to do is use my crock pot. Crock pots are a great help with making meals not only for Thanksgiving, but for everyday when working. If you have an outside job or your job is a stay at home parent, crock pots make life so much easier in my mind! I have been a vegan for many years. It is not always easy to find good vegan recipes. I have created great ideas for you to make life easier and stay healthier! These are affiliate links, but I know they will be beneficial for you! Please take a look! I want to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving and remind you to be thankful for all the good things in your life every day!
If you do not see the image, just click on the link for the “The Super Easy Vegan Slow Cooker Cookbook: 100 Easy, Healthy Food Recipes That Are Ready When You Are”! Link –>http://amzn.to/2zNvdQy
Of course if you do not have a crock pot, here is a great one to purchase!
If you do not see the image, click on this link to see and purchase your crock pot to make your yummy crock pot meals! Link —-> http://amzn.to/2yS1ouG
These would also make unique holiday gifts for friends or loved ones! The book and crock pot are getting great reviews! Please take a look!
Happy Thanksgiving and happy cooking!!
Yes…we all need more time to enjoy our lives!
Today I want to show you some wonderful books I have researched and give you some tips that could help those that would love to earn some, if not all income online. The books are affiliate links that I think will benefit many of you.
Many people I have talked to, want more time to enjoy life. Young and older people want more money and freedom. Young people have told me they have small children and would love to stay home to be a full time Mom or Dad with the freedom to enjoy their children. Some would like the freedom to work anywhere with time for traveling. I have also had conversations with people near retirement age or retiring soon and would love to not only retire early, they would like to have more money after retirement. Retirement should be a reward for all the long years of working!
Here are a few of the books I think can possibly help make a dream reality!
Just click on the book image to get more information!
Great book to get started with affiliate marketing!
Just click on the book image to get great information!
I will be posting often, great ideas for making money online. Make sure to share my blog with your friends and family.
I mentioned in a past post summer is here! Most of us want to spend more time outdoors enjoying a little summer fun! I know I do! One thing I have used for years to help keep from getting bit by mosquitos and other bugs is peppermint essential oil. I put a drop on each wrist. This seems to do the trick. Bugs hate peppermint oil!
One other thing, I have also used this oil to help keep away bugs naturally in my home. I put a few drops of the peppermint oil in a spay bottle with a little water (shake bottle well) and spray where I see ants etc. are coming inside. (Do not spray oil on fabric)
I have another use for the peppermint oil. I put one drop behind each ear to help keep me a little cooler in the heat. Two uses here…helps keeps the bugs away and helps keep you cooler!
I have used the Young Living Peppermint oil exclusively. I love Young Living products and have used them for many years! I hope you will try the peppermint oil. It smells great and I think you will really like it!
I hope you have a great time in your outdoor activities whether you are camping or just going for walks!
You have probably heard the saying, when life gives you lemons make lemonade. I just try to think positive as much as I can to make life easier to accept the things that go not quite according to plan. I know of a great book that can help you think positive that I would like to share with you. The book is The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale. An international bestseller with over five million copies in print, The Power of Positive Thinking has helped men and women around the world to achieve fulfillment in their lives through Dr. Norman Vincent Peale’s powerful message of faith and inspiration.
Being a painter, there is one more thing I thought to do. When life gives you lemons….paint them!!
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS PAINTING
I come from an artistic family. My grandfather was a painter and a photographer, so it was not unusual that I made my profession in the art field. I specialize in oil portraiture, but also love to do other paintings and drawing such as still life and landscape. Here are a few of my private portrait examples. To see other private and corporate portraits CLICK HERE
Here are some examples of corporate portrait commissions I have painted.
Mr. Brown * One America Corporation
Mr. Harry Baldwin * Co founder of Baldwin and Lyons Insurance Company
Mr. Voris Lyons * Co founder of Baldwin and Lyons Insurance Company
These are only a few of the corporate portraits I have completed commissions for. To see othere corporate portraits CLICK HERE
Here are a few oil paintings/prints for sale in my Etsy shop.To see these and others CLICK HERE
To see all my painting examples and paintings for sale CLICK HERE
My main web site: pattitrostle.com
Feel free to contact me at email@example.com for interest or questions about paintings or a commission!
Be sure to “Follow” me to get updates on my blog!
Author – Ben Holden-Crowther
Product information: This is the original 1937 version of Napoleon Hill’s Classic Book: “Think and Grow Rich”. To the greatest extent possible, the text and formatting have been kept exactly the same as in the original release with the exception of some minor formatting changes.
I was given this book and have read it many times. Mine is the 1960 version. The original version was printed in 1937. I keep coming back to it. Extremely valuable tips! Below is the version I was given. I’m sure if you purchase the above version you won’t be sorry!
To see and purchase the updated version CLICK HERE
via Daily Prompt: Record
I am a painter. I am fortunate to be able to not only write down/record my thoughts, but I often times record them with paint. Here is one painting that I actually have for sale. This is about inspiration…hope in a sometimes dark and confusing world! Help make the world a better place for people…be the bright light in someones world!! Peace to you!
To purchase, click on this link
This beautiful original oil painting has a meaning. I hope it is an inspiration
to you and a reminder to look for, and see light in what may be a dark
world at a time for you. I hope it is a reminder for you also, to try your best
to be a bright spot for people in this world. Help make the world a better place! Peace!