Disclaimer: If you click on a link from my site and make a purchase, I may make a small commission. This will not cost you anything!
Great Portable Charger Power Bank For Cell Phone Battery! Great item for home, on the road, in case of power failure, etc. Charge your phone anywhere, anytime!
I actually have have this Power Bank Charger. It works great. I have taken it with me when I was traveling and felt more secure knowing I could have a way to charger my phone if needed anywhere!
About this item
- 2019 Latest Design Portable Charger with 25800mAh Ultra-Huge Capacity, adopts our advanced intelligent controlling IC, higher quality, safer and more reliable, powerful and longer-lasting life after 100% checked and continuous aging test;
- Universal Compatibility — The power bank compatible with iPad, iwatch, Airpods, Samsung Galaxy, most other Smart cell phones, Tablets, Bluetooth devices and more. It can charge 6 to 8 times to eliminate the anxiety of your battery exhaustion. Suit for travel, and other indoor outdoor activities;
- Dual USB Charging & Fast Recharge — The Dual USB ports (2.1A+1A) to charge your two devices simultaneously, Fully recharges itself in 8~12 hours with 2.1A input charger, or 12-24 hours with 1A charger;
- 4 LED Lights & Certified Safe — Four led lights show the current remaining power of the item(25%~50%~75%~100%), easily press the power button to turn it on or off. Built-in smart protection system, the USB battery pack ensures complete protection for you;
- 24 Months Support Services — Ekrist 25800mAh portable battery charger, Micro USB cables, user manuals. Together 2 Years friendly, easy-to-reach support! Any question, please kindly contact them.
via Daily Prompt: Nervous
Hi everyone! Here on wordpress they have daily prompts. This is something the “WordPress People” would like for us to blog about. So….here goes!
Nervous…why are you nervous? Is it your health..finances..an important meeting you may be nervous about? There could be many things in this crazy world that could make a person nervous! Here is one thing that makes me nervous at times. Not having enough time to get everything done that I want to do! There just doesn’t seem to be enough time in the day for everything. As I said before, I am an artist. I sometimes have deadlines for commission work. I do a lot of oil portraits. I am especially busy around holiday times. Sooo….how do I handle my time space to get my work done you may ask? Well I try to stay on schedule. I repeat..TRY. Haha! Sometimes things just don’t work out the way I want it to when something unexpected comes up. That’s just life! Here are a few thing that help keep me balanced. Maybe these tips will help you also!
. Schedule – -Try to keep to a schedule as much as possible
.Eat right – Keep the caffeine to a low level if possible. (I love coffee!)
. Exercise – I can’t stress this enough! Exercise can really really help not
only with physical health, but as I said in my last blog it
really helps emotionally. Just a short walk out in the fresh
air helps tremendously!
. Sleep —– If possible, try to get 8 hours of sleep. I know..that is
sometimes hard to do. Eating right and exercise helps with
. Water —– It is very important to drink, hopefully 8 16 ounces of water
daily. It is important to keep hydrated!
. Write —– Write down your nervous thoughts. This can help relax you at
a least a little, and you just may see in writing your problem
is not that big of a deal in the scheme of things!
. Visualize – Visualize a happy place! Is it a beach..a walk in the woods? Go to your happy place!
These are just a few things to help keep stress levels a little lower.
I hope you follow at least some of this advice and I wish you good health and don’t stress the small stuff!!
By the way… if you would like to see my artwork, paintings for sale and oil portrait commissions…please check out my main web site at:
Thank you so much in advance for taking a look!
Who couldn’t use more storage and organization space in your home or office? This storage cabinet is a beautiful oak cabinet at a great price! List price was $195.99…now on sale for only $142.38. You Save $53.61 (27%) Click on the photo of this beautiful oak storage unit or click on this link to see and purchase on Amazon!
Four adjustable shelves Framed panel doors Enclosed back panel has cord access
Purpose of use for Storage and Organization, free-standing-cabinets
This product is manufactured in United States